Saturday 3 September 2016

The Intention Experiment

I have not done blogging for a quite a while as I have been picking up my professional study. Today
 I came across this video about the book "The Intention Experiment' which were said to be consistent with Mahayana Buddhism and very worth reading. In the near future, Budddhism may not be regarded as a religion but advanced science and philosophy. It sounds very interesting. 

I have learnt that we are powerful and limitless to create our own reality throughout these few years of self-improvement journey. We can create our own reality through our intentions or thoughts by feeling as if the reality is happening. So I am highly interested to see what this book is really about and any further insights  relates to self-healing, co-creation of reality, the inner power, consciousness, mind control, inner peace etc which are interesting topics that I am exploring. In particular how the contents are consistent with Buddhism. I hope you can enjoy the videos of the monk who tries to tell about the main points of the book he summarized in 10 pages even though he speaks quite slowly in Mandarin. The videos have English subtitles: 



No comments:

Post a Comment