Monday 2 December 2013

Quiet Journey Day 1 - Here I Come Again

Today is a beautiful day. Accept and surrender. No matter how life unfolds I cannot control but accept as it is; I cannot resist it but let it flow. I need changes and transformation. Only by which can I be free truly. I know said is easier than done. Yet It is all about thought and happiness, love and peace can only be sought within. With the help of binaural beats, I can find my way to smooth things out. Time and again things happen for a good reason. There are signs everywhere and I just need to see it with my heart. Maya Angelou said it so right “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” So feeling is the ultimate truth and I cannot deny it especially when it comes from the heart, my consciousness, my soul. I see from my heart and I know the very truth about myself and people in my life. I always treat them with kindness from my heart, not even once that I treated people bad. I just do quietly what my heart tells me to do and do it with a smile. Life may have treated me unkind but now I know I can create my own reality with unlimited power within. I am so excited for what may come my way. For the time being, focus is what I should do and I will continue, not for anyone but for myself. It is time for me to start a great day with love. I feel love and peace for everyone. Take a deep breath. Life is just amazing with infinite possibilities. Why not choose to be happy? Be calm and cool. It is not bad, only you think it is bad. Yeah it is true. Change your thought change your life.

Smile and shine (((^-^)))
Gigi Quiet Angel©2Dec,2013
♥Love, Light and Peace♥

P.S. I am sorry to the old readers that I changed the name and the URL from Diary of Kioshi Einjeru for a new start. It will be my blessing if you find me again (((^-^))). 

No comments:

Post a Comment