Thursday 5 December 2013

Quiet Journey Day 4 - Thought and Feeling

Wow I woke up at eight. I had good sleep of six hours. It is awesome. Well I should sleep a little more but I have a delivery today 7am to 8pm, oh my goodness such a long range. You know when my son told me to wait at 7 to 8, I thought that is great, 7pm to 8pm lol. Life is just like that there are all sorts of things that can surprise you. Be it good or bad, just take it easy. Let life flow as it is.

I have just responded to a message of a friend even though he threw me all the negativity yesterday. Somehow he repetitively does the same thing because I cannot satisfy him. Today I realize what he said and did kind of like the old me. Sometimes when we want something from someone and we ask for it but cannot be satisfied, we will then ask all sorts of funny questions: why you cannot do that or why you can do other things but not with me... The funny thing is our thought take control of us. We are unwillingly pushing things on that person who is just having his own freedom of choices. We do not aware that we are demanding something that we do not have the right to no matter what but we actually think we have the right to but that is only what we think according to our own rules or feelings. Yet we all have our own individuality and our own life to live. So if someone say no that make you feel disappointed, just accept it. Do not show a sad face or ask foolish questions that send out all the negativity to the other person which make the other person feel bad. Hahahaha I suddenly realize I was doing the same thing to one of my friends lol but I did reflection from time to time and changed myself accordingly. Sometimes we feel too much, we ask to much and we want too much. It is normal as we are just human. However, if you do the same thing again and again to the same person who has actually told you not to, you really need to stop and think as you are ruining a good friendship. Do not take advantage of the other person to tolerate your foolishness. You should reflect every time seriously and control your mind and heart as you are affecting the others by your behaviour. Building a beautiful friendship is not easy. Do not apply all your terms and think every friends need to follow your way. Communication is a beautiful thing if the vibrations of two persons resonate with each other. If not, it sucks. What is the point to have a poor conversation? I was frustrated somehow no matter how I explained it to my friend today. His negativity never stops. He said he is always the same. I said I have no saliva lol I cannot talk anymore, have a good day.

I love one of my friends. He always said everything is beautiful. He has a very open mind and a strong will. He inspires me to do better. Life is just beautiful if you have awesome friends around you sharing their wisdom and light. Stay positive and be happy. That is the only things we need. Stacey Charter said it so true "Don't rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can't love and respect yourself -- no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are -- completely; the good and the bad-- and make changes as you see fit, not because you think someone else wants you to be different." So take responsibility for yourself. Trust yourself and love yourself. Kick out all the negativity in your head. Feed yourself with good stuff physically, mentally and spiritually. You can feel the unlimited power within. Everything is possible with a happy heart and open mind. Be receptive and change as you see fit. Keep growing. Life is an interesting book. There are so much to learn and so much to experience. Everyday is a brand new day. You have total power to create a colourful and beautiful chapter of life. Let your passion flow and dance through a beautiful day my friends...

Smile and shine (((^-^)))
Gigi Quiet Angel©5Dec,2013
♥Love, Light and Peace♥

No comments:

Post a Comment