Friday 6 December 2013

Quiet Journey Day 5 - Hotbath

I was quiet on the internet today. So I have not had any contact with anyone and nothing much to write. It is good to have peace. Just as I said before, we think too much and need to rest. Last night I had a hot bath with sea salt. I felt great. I like the fact that it raises my body temperature in this cold winter, increase my blood circulation to boost up the immune system, beautify and relax my body and give me a good sleep. Today I checked on the internet. I probably should not do more than twice a week and there are a lot of different types of healing bath. I think once in a while, we need to do something special to relax our mind and body to stay healthy physically and mentally. One of my friend has all sorts of idea, like lighting scented candles, having a special evening out to theatre, watching the stars in the sky searching for UFO lol.... It is time for me to get ready for bed. I hope you enjoy a peaceful day or pleasant night. For me I am having a starry starry night...


Smile and shine (((^-^)))
Gigi Quiet Angel©6Dec,2013
♥Love, Light and Peace♥

No comments:

Post a Comment