Tuesday 10 December 2013

Love Is Simple


Wow I had a very good sleep, almost eight hours. I think I woke up once but I just fell back to sleep again. I did not listen to any binaural beats last night but slept right after talking with a friend. I was in absolute balance and happy mood which is natural sleeping pill. Sometimes we really think too much. A simple nice talk with a friend who can resonate with you is absolutely amazing. It feels like all your emptiness inside is filled up. Love is simple. If you love someone, stay cool with a simple loving heart. Just cherish and enjoy every moment. Don't make it complicated. Don't ask any questions. Don't behave weirdly. Just live from heart and act from love. Let love energy vibrate and resonate. Effortlessly you create harmony and peace and make the world a better place. Everything is just fine as it is. Life is so beautiful! Have a wonderful day!

Smile and shine (((^-^)))
Gigi Quiet Angel©10Dec,2013
♥Love, Light and Peace♥

No comments:

Post a Comment