Friday 5 July 2013

My Truth

I was quiet today both on facebook and here. I talked to a friend yesterday about my divorce decision on which he has his view for setting up good examples for my children. However, he does not understand the whole situation and has not taken into consideration of all the factors. We may analyse the situation on a lot of rationale but there is no absolute right or wrong on any matter or situation. Normally you decide something impulsively upon your emotion or make the best choices upon the circumstances. How can one say what is right and what is wrong. We can only say we understand how or why one make such choices. Many people asked me why now, why not earlier. I can simply answer the question and there must be a reason for everything to happen. It is happening right now and only this matter. It is only at this point in my life that I want to think it seriously and to correct the wrong. It is just why not. We always fear about the future, about the impact on the others but can we just be true to ourselves one time in our life. Honestly, I understand how people compromise for a better life and that is their choices. For me, I hope I can give myself a chance to find true love that can make me sacrifice everything again. Someone I can fall in love everyday once again. I just realized that it is what I have done all along in the marriage making lots of sacrifice but I did not get the love I have longed for. I loved but not anymore.  After years of disappointment and feeling of emptiness, I want to let go the past and have a new life. Staying here in England with my kids is an opportunity and my husband's big ego and unstable emotion make him pushing forward the divorce and I will accept it peacefully. It is hard for me to live on my own but no one knows what the future unfolds. Tomorrow is a better day. I will just follow my heart. I think for the time being I will find a job and experience the world. I am blessed, loved and grateful. Have faith and God is in me. Through Him I am unlimited and powerful. Everything is possible... Apart from these, I am focusing my life  on: self improvement, awakening and self healing. Here below are some inspiring videos by Gregg Braden's:







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete