Sunday 7 July 2013

♥Feel The Life Magic♥

Today I had Chinese worship service which takes place on every first and third Sunday of each month. I did not drive but had a twenty minutes walk down to the town centre. It was sunny and hot with max 24*C. I saw many British man with naked top in the park relaxing, having picnic or playing throw and catch with kids. What a lovely scene! Some friends did not come to church today because of an alternative BBQ function being organised by a Chinese organization. People are really enjoying the summer here. After all it is the best season with lots of sunshine and cool temperature. The weeds and grass in my backyard thrive too. Yet they have been giving me a hard time. The second project on my wish list is to make my front and rear garden pretty and easier to manage so as to add more beauty in my life. I wish you a blissfully beautiful day and new week! Just breathe in love and peace, feel the life magic, relax and rejoice, love life and live love, smile and shine (((^-^)))



♥I'll Paint You A Rainbow♥

I'll paint you a rainbow to hang on the wall,
to brighten your heart when the gray shadows fall.
On a canvas of joy outlasting the years,
with a soft brush of sweetness to dry all your tears.

I'll paint you a rainbow with colors of smiles
That glow with sincerity over the miles.
On a palette of words I will tenderly blend
Tones into treasures of sunlight and wind.

I'll paint you a rainbow that reaches so wide,
Your sights and your sorrows will vanish inside,
And deep in the center of each different hue,
A memory fashioned especially for you.
So lift up your eyes, for suspended above,
A rainbow designed by the fingers of love...

- Grace E. Easley

♥^-^♥ Love, Light and Peace ♥^-^♥


No comments:

Post a Comment