Monday 8 July 2013

♥My Heartsong♥

I have a song deep in my heart. I do and it is beautiful:  I love you. I am love. I am light. I am peace. I am that I am. We are one. Just smile and shine. I hear it everyday and I am shinning bright. I find love and peace from within. I am fearless and alive with God living inside. How beautiful and magical life can be if you can listen to your heartsong:. I understand that there is so much turmoils and deception in life which make you weary. Yet just quiet your mind and listen hard to your beautiful heartsong. With your heart wide open and receptive, sing your heartsong, dance to the music of your soul and feel heaven on earth, smile and shine (((^-^)))


♥Heartsong♥
I have a song, deep in my heart,
and only I can hear it.
If I close my eyes and sit very still
it is so easy to listen to my song
When my eyes are open
and I am so busy and moving and busy,
if I take time and listen very hard,
I can still hear my heartsong.
It makes me feel happy.
Happier than ever.
Happier than everywhere,
and everything and everyone in the world.
Happy like thinking about
Going to Heaven when I die.
My heartsong goes like this-
I love you! I love you!
How happy can you be!
How happy can you make this whole world be!
And sometimes it's other
Tunes and words, too.
But it always sings the same special song.
But do you know what?
All people have a special song
Inside their hearts!
Everyone in the whole world has a special heartsong.
If you believe in magical, musical hearts.
And if you believe you can be happy
Then you, too, will hear your song.

-Mattie J. Stepanek
1992-2004

Mattie Stepanek was a special young man born with a rare form of MD, which is short for Muscular Dystrophy, it robbed him of his mobility and eventually it robbed him of his life, but as you can see from reading his poem, it did not rob him of his love for life and the people in it. He was a very talented young man who actually became a published author and inspired disabled and non-disabled people alike. He caught the attention of Oprah Winfrey and appeared on her show several times. He was a very sweet, creative and loving young man.

No comments:

Post a Comment