Wednesday 4 December 2013

Quiet Journey Day 3 - Thought

Today I got up early, approximately five hours sleep, far better than yesterday. Hahaha yeah everything is relative. My friend is very funny. Sometimes I even do not know whether he is joking or not. I once said I am the best cook in my family. He said are you showing off. Am I showing off I asked myself immediately. I thought I was talking a fact but was the showing off part in my brain. Frankly I was not showing off but I am proud of myself able to cook well. Yet I do not know how to response to him. I then explained further that I am not. As a matter of fact, I love reading cook book and I pay attention to details. I should have said there are a lot of people that can cook well. I just know a little. I am not a chef. It is just relatively I am the best in my family as simple as that. How can someone show off by just saying something. I believe to say someone showing off needs a lot of evidence for that kind of behaviour. I would not say so if someone tell me something like that. I would just say I look forward to taste your food. I wonder if my friend was joking but he seemed not as he said ok after I explained that. I really do not understand the way of thinking of my friend. It seems that he has been talking with a lot of people and he reacts to some words or questions in a different way having through all his talking experiences. I am always surprised. It can be interesting. Maybe his way of response can get more information. I am wondering whether he has an inquisitive mind or a skeptical mind. What do you think? Nevertheless he once said to me not to microanalyse everything. Well he is so right. Accept and surrender. Sometimes all the thoughts come can be confusing. It can even make you a skeptical person. So I had better let it be. No matter what he says or what he thinks. I am just me. I need not react to any words or any acts from him or the others. I stand like stone hahahaha. Believe and trust myself. Breathe and let life flow. Be still and quiet. Watch my thought and smile...

Smile and shine (((^-^)))
Gigi Quiet Angel©4Dec,2013
♥Love, Light and Peace♥

No comments:

Post a Comment