Saturday 14 December 2013

A Thought On Transformation


"The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph. Self-realization demands very great struggle."
- Swami Sivananda

There are very few lucky souls in the entire world who get what they want from life without any pain. For the rest it is a matter of struggle, sometimes even with themselves. The struggle with the outside world is much simpler than with one’s self. Struggle is an integral part of our journey. Be it to achieve a goal or to be happy, it is not easy both with the outside world or within ourselves. Yet self-realization can be far more complicated. We need to be still and quiet to see what is truly within. Being positive ease the process and save some good moments for us to relish. It is in our own sake to study our current position in a proper manner. For now I am very quiet and still. My heart does not affect me anymore. I accept and surrender. I feel so much better, calm and peaceful. I realize love can be very simple. I love my kids who will always be there for me. I only have them and so be it. Well I have God my Father too, who truly loves me. Yet one thing for sure. All love begins from oneself. I need to love myself and treat myself good. I cannot allow anything or anyone to hurt me. Stay cool with a happy heart. Everything falls into place effortlessly. Live in the NOW for myself not for others. After all we live one life. Focus on a goal. Work one step at a time and stay positive. Experience love with an open heart which is the life essence. Find some quiet time everyday to feel love and peace from within through meditation or walking into the nature with gratitude. It enables us to connect with our inner self and feed our soul. Day by day, time after time, we can see the transformation both within and without. Have a fantastic weekend! God bless all...Sweet angel hugs♥
Smile and shine*´¨
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ❁◕‿◕❁
Gigi Quiet Angel©14Dec,2013
♥Love, Light and Peace♥


No comments:

Post a Comment