Wednesday 11 December 2013

We Are Light

"You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible."
- Deepak Chopra
Last night I came across this video:
It is a seminar of Dr Eric Pearl talking and teaching about Reconnective Healing. I found it profoundly interesting and enjoyed the way he presented it. He has a lot of funny bones and what he said makes a lot of sense to me. I have been exploring all the possibilities of changing my life and here it comes. I am digging into this with full passion. I absolutely agree with him that we need to realize we are light and only from the knowing that does healing start to take place. I would share further for my finding on this area. I wish you all well., may you shine bright today, each and every day reaching your dreams; feel overwhelming love and peace inside out touching other souls; walk in light and in truth co-creating your reality!! Happy Wednesday!! 
Smile and shine (((^-^)))
Gigi Quiet Angel©11Dec,2013
♥Love, Light and Peace♥

No comments:

Post a Comment