Sunday 8 December 2013

A Thought Seems True But Not

Today I got online and accidentally I saw this post shared by a lady friend as "Sad but true".

I think don't be sad for that. It may seem true. Yet it is all about thought and feeling. When you love someone, it hurts when you are not loved back the same way. Take a step back and think why you feel hurt with pain the most. Quiet is good so that you can think and reflect. Can you do even better and transform yourself? Let it be and embrace with love unconditionally. In time you will see how powerful true love can be. The funny thing is all about thought. I love what my friend said if you think it is a problem, it is a problem. I will say it further, if you think someone is fighting, you are fighting. So accept and surrender. Let it flow. Everything will be just fine as it is. Change your thought, change your life.
Smile and shine (((^-^)))
Gigi Quiet Angel©8Dec,2013
♥Love, Light and Peace♥

No comments:

Post a Comment