Tuesday 3 December 2013

Quiet Journey Day 2 - Thought and Reaction

Sometimes it is very funny about thought. I was in a conversation with a friend. I asked a question that he does not want to reply and he reacted on it by interpreting me asking an old question which I already know the answer and he even said it is me asking the same question in another way. Why would I ask a question if I already know the answer. It is obviously another question which I have no answer. He then picked up other words I said in the opening of the conversation as if I wanted to make him think that he is a bad person or I want to mould him to a person I like. Wow he even said I throw him things. Oh my goodness, all these thoughts suddenly coming out from his mouth which I have no idea where it comes from and how can I be that person. It was actually he threw things at me just because he wanted to fight against that question. He did reply me after I fought against him that it is not the same question. The answer is simply he does not want to share. It is just a simple answer. Why need to fight so hard avoiding it. If he is not able to share any thoughts on that question, it is no big deal and I can understand it. I can understand a man is hard to share the inside. They have a lot of reservations. You know Sometimes people do not even know themselves. They react based on their experiences and it becomes who they are. I can understand that. Yet if you think a person is fighting against you. It is actually you that are fighting as it is all in your thought. You do not even aware the very truth because in your mind you think you are very right about it. I had thought about his behaviour before and gave him a name: Reactor. I really need to keep this in mind so that I can know his behaviour pattern and I will not ruin our conversation again or I can smooth things out in a better way. You know the funny thing, it looks like that I am the trouble maker because I ask a question. Yet the truth is he is a reactor to that particular question. Well if you are quiet enough sitting in the centre, you can see your very truth. Just like one said it is a problem only if you think it is a problem. So similarly, you are fighting if you think the other is fighting.

Smile and shine (((^-^)))
Gigi Quiet Angel©3Dec,2013
♥Love, Light and Peace♥

No comments:

Post a Comment