Monday 9 December 2013

Subtle Blue Of Peace

Wow I just came across this picture on facebook(fb) taken by a sister. I love the colour so much that I wish I were there. I love the peace and subtleness there. One of my friends said I am the queen of subtleness. Hahahaha what do you think? I don't know how people feel about me. I just know I am a sophisticated woman. Even I do not know myself sometimes hahaha. Yeah I am still a child, ain't I? Another friend said to me last night that he and his friends said I must be lying about my age. In every aspect of me I am a very young woman except my maturity. Well I told him maybe it is in my genes and I keep having a child heart even after having been getting through all the turmoils in life. I still dream and I believe in love. After all if you just live a life without dreaming a better one, there will no meaning in life. Frankly speaking, my new journey started two years ago when I started getting online having friends. Yet you can imagine how inexperienced I was and I met many scammers who always come in a pattern which enables me to smell their shit from miles away now lol. One thing important to bear in mind is not to let them think you are seeking which definitely makes you a target. You need to see the very truth in their conversation and storyline and do not disclose any personal information. You need to be in particular alert to people asking for money as there is no way asking for financial help to a friend met online who have no idea of who he really are from a distance. No matter how convincing their stories, you have no way to prove it. Besides you really need to think. Have you ever been asked to help a friend in money terms? Why now? Why him? Take a step back and you can definitely see the truth. Wow what am I doing hahaha I should be enjoying this wonderful scene. Why subtleness lead me to scammer lol? Well maybe subtleness is my weakness that what they think and they wanted to take advantage of me. Yet just as a coin having two sides. My subtleness can be worked in my advantage. In the deepest calm of my being, I accept and surrender to the very truth on earth. Life is just an experience. No matter good or bad, I am at peace.Nothing can bring me down. I am the most powerful being and I do not allow anyone to hurt me or me hurting anyone. Everything is in absolute harmony and balance. Breathe and enjoy an awesome beautiful day full of deep inner peace and subtle love my friends...

Smile and shine (((^-^)))
Gigi Quiet Angel©9Dec,2013
♥Love, Light and Peace♥

No comments:

Post a Comment