Wednesday 19 June 2013

♥A Dream Whisper♥


I whisper my dream
to the universe my creator
I hope there is someday
Someone make me feel
how worthy, special and precious
I am to him
The queen, the soul and the one
that he has long been waiting for
We are alike with differences
in personalities and upbringing
Yet the mystical connection in between
are far beyond reason and understanding
Is it the souls calling for each other
There are times that we think
the same thing at the same time.
There are enjoyments in the endless
talk about everything.
There is no fear but sacredness
deep within
With patience and trust
we accept each other
for who we are without
restrictions and deceptions
judgement and control
Love embraces and endures all
Can I say this is it with no doubt
my twin flame
my smile
my inspiration
my world
Who are you
Where are you
When is that someday
That someone appears
Wow is all I can say
Awe is all I can feel
I wish today was the day
I am waiting for that someday
that someone
not anyone
but the one
my twin flame
To the universe my creator
I whisper my dream

Kioshi Einjeru QA©28 Jan, 2013

♥^-^♥ Love, Light and Peace ♥^-^♥

No comments:

Post a Comment