Wednesday 19 June 2013

♥My Inner Child Smiles and Shines♥

Birds chirping out loud on a cloudy day, flying high and low, dancing around. Brother wind and Father sun have not shown up so far. Aww my garden has loads of work waiting for me since Spring came. Maybe I should stop here and get up to start my busy day. Just remember, feel good and awesome to attract all the good things your way. Whatever happened in the past, step on it as lessons. Dream big and fly high. Yet most importantly live in the present, the beautiful gift of God. What matters most is NOW and live as if you only have NOW. So live life to the fullest joyfully whatever life unfolds. Cherish, rejoice and relax. Notice all the little things in life where all beauty lies. Let the inner child sing and dance through your day.  Have an awesome day!!  Smile and Shine my beautiful friends (((^-^)))


Awww I wish I could do that lol ...What a lovely effortless yoga pose demonstrated hahaha
Smile and Shine my friends (((^-^)))
Kioshi Einjeru QA©19 June, 2013
♥^-^♥ Love, Light and Peace ♥^-^♥

No comments:

Post a Comment