Sunday 16 June 2013

♥Embrace The Silence Under The Blue Moon♥

Today is Sunday, a day for rest to worship God. Yeah I am going to have a Chinese worship service soon in  an hour and going to get ready. Today is also Father's Day. I said blessings to a friend who is a father and he said blessings back to me. I said I am not a father but he said you have a father. Oh I totally forgot, I had a father. I told him he passed away three years ago when I moved to England and we talked about his sudden cause of death: colon cancer.... My kid is having exam even not they do not like talking with their father who lives elsewhere in the world. So a Father's Day does not mean much to us. Well I did receive a call from my kid's father today asking when am I going to find a job. Yeah I love to find a job and get independent. Easy or not I am going to find one. Yet my feeling is complicated. My path is unknown. There are things that I have longed for but maybe that is not real. There are so many things that I do not know or cannot comprehend in the universe. I know what I need to do or should feel and have faith in God, the great creator. Everything is unreal but God and only God is Love, Light and Peace. Yet my heart still sink and become heavy. Once in a while, I just want to walk in the desert, embrace the silence under the blue moon...


"There is a desert
I long to be walking
a wide emptiness,
peace beyond any understanding of it."
- Rumi

♥^-^♥ Love, Light and Peace ♥^-^♥

Sourced from Love Echo Poem

No comments:

Post a Comment