Saturday 8 June 2013

♥ A Dream in My Beautiful Garden ♥

Today I've got mail. I love the movie "You've Got Mail". I watched many times. Haha I can't say many, maybe a few hahaha, I just enjoyed it. I love the sweet smile of Meg Ryan and the kind of funny serious look of Tom Hanks and it is a very lovely romantic story. Anyway, I am glad to hear from my smart spiritual friend. It is a blessings to be loved and to love no matter what and how life unfold and I always dream and hope...



♥ A Dream in My Beautiful Garden ♥

I lie on my beautiful garden
Dream my dreams
Life is awesome
You are there somewhere
My love, my hope, my dream
Far away but close to me at heart
You are in my thoughts
and on my mind
as I close my eyes
I see your funny faces
making me laugh
I hear your lovely voice
singing happily
I feel your soft lips
kissing me tender
I lose in your embrace
wrapping me tight
I enjoy your jokes
teasing me and you
A treasure I find
and see in you
Love and peace
overflows from within
Joyfully giving my love
sharing my everything
My heart sings
My soul dances
Heaven on earth I feel
Awesome is my Life
my love, my hope, my dream
Dream my dreams
I plant my own beautiful garden

Kioshi Einjeru QA©3 Nov, 2012

♥^-^♥ Love, Light and Peace ♥^-^♥

No comments:

Post a Comment