Friday 21 June 2013

Summer Solstice 2013

Aww today is such a special day, the longest day in a year and I happened to get up at 4:45am the sunrise time because of my son who got back to Hong Kong on  his own for summer holiday. I slept less than three hours because of packing things and drove him to the coach station before 6am. After getting back, I tried to sleep but my sleep was broken on and off checking on my phone for him as his plane was 12:30pm actually. Due to the poor sleep, I suffered from nerve pain on my left neck which indicates me going to be sick.   That is the sign of my body complaining. So the whole day I tried to catch some sleep and drank some natural flu shot. I have just found some time online checking the Summer Solstice pictures and realized that how beautiful sunrise and sunset at Stonehenge. One day I would love to have a visit to this sacred place and would do some more research when I feel better. I hope you are doing well. Have a blessed beautiful day and weekend, much love, light and peace always (((^-^)))


Sunrise at Stonehenge


Sunset at Stonehenge

No comments:

Post a Comment