Saturday 1 June 2013

Dream Big and Fly High

Today I was so busy, nothing special, just done some chatting with friends, gone to supermarket...now I can finally sit down to write a little thing. It is evening now and will get dark soon around 9pm. Here in England, the daylight is getting longer and longer until 21 June, the Summer Solstice. It is a good time to travel around here with cool weather and long daylight. I am going to enjoy some drama and movie before I go to my beautiful dreamland. Wish you a wonderful weekend wherever you are...many blessings...


"Let us not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around us in awareness."
- James Thurber

Beautiful evening
Let's just breathe in deep
beauty, love and peace
Let go of the past
Be bold and courageous
A magician of your reality
Dream big and fly high
Love life and live love
Live in the present
Cherish every moment
Relax and rejoice
Be blessed
Be loved
Be grateful
Smile and Shine
My beloved friends
Kioshi Einjeru QA©1 June, 2013
♥^-^♥ Love, Light and Peace ♥^-^♥

No comments:

Post a Comment