Wednesday 19 June 2013

♥Time Flies♥

Time flies. It is summer again with long daylight until almost 9pm now and much more sunny day. How cool is that!! Planning planning...I need to enjoy a great summer. Yet for now it is a beautiful evening, still shinning bright with cool breeze. I wish I can relax outside at my backyard but heaps of improvement needs to be done. I need a helping hand. I am going to search online for a gardener and design inspiration. Nevertheless, I can visualize one with the help of a beautiful pic to enjoy a lovely magical evening...


“This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”
- Unknown
Good evening/ afternoon/ morning/ night to my beautiful friends wherever you are, love and blessings always...
Smile and shine (((^-^)))
Kioshi Einjeru QA©19 June, 2013
♥^-^♥ Love, Light and Peace ♥^-^♥

No comments:

Post a Comment