Tuesday 4 June 2013

River Flows In You

I finally got my notebook reinstalled again. It has been unstable for quite some time. I just installed the Microsoft Security Essentials. I wonder if it can do a good job for I am going to the funshion.com to download the program for watching online movies and drama and I thought I got the virus form there. I should make a recovery disk soon after I install all the basic software so that I can get the reinstallation easily done from an image. Well, I think before that I had better simply make a backup image first before I download the software from that site..hmm I will have to do it now. Before I go, I would love to share one of my favourite piano music to you: River Flows In You by Yiruma. I feel so much whenever I listen to it. I can listen to it my whole day. Wish you love and peace for a lovely day wherever you are...



No comments:

Post a Comment