Monday 3 June 2013

Somewhere In Time

I just got up, heavy head still coz I have stayed up late for two days up to 2:30am and gotten up early at 8:30am. Yesterday, I was busy chatting online and going to church for service. Before I went to bed, I had watched a movie called "The Switch". It is kind of okay cause I just like Jennifer Aniston. I so love "Friends", an American drama about friendship casted by her. I watched along with chatting online. So I could not enjoy much. Yet it does not matter. My most favourable love movies are mostly casted by Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock and Meg Ryan except the special one, the first love movie I watched "Somewhere in Time" dated back in my early twenties. It is a very romantic movie casted by Christopher Reeve. I love the story in which he travelled back in time to fall in love with a beautiful lady and the music in the film is awesome. I listen to the music from time to time and feel like I am there at that romantic Victoria period, wearing those Victorian Era fashion clothes, walking gracefully around, falling in love...


No comments:

Post a Comment